I’m actually crying right now. Something that seemed impossible for me might actually happen in the future. I just hope this isn’t repealed by the time I feel comfortable enough in my life to transition. I know this doesn’t seem important to most people but this just gave me another reason to keep moving forward with my life. 🙏
I HOPE THIS IS A THING FOR MY AMERICAN FRIENDS AHH!!!
“I got both of them from local shelters. When I got her in 2006, the staff told me she was a shepherd husky. I go to the dog park, I’m meeting people with shepherd husky mixes, and they look nothing like her. I get in my car, I’m driving, I look in the rearview mirror, I see these eyes and I’m like, I’ve got a wolf in my car. Then, when she was 10-months old, there was a shepherd breeder and trainer in the dog park, and at the end of the lesson, the trainer came up to me and asked, ‘What kind of dog is that?’ And I’m thinking, Shepherd husky. You should know, you are a breeder. She said, ‘That’s a wolf.’”
Thats mildly hilarious
HOW THE FUCK DID THE SHELTER EVEN GET A FUCKING WOLF CUB LIKE HOW SWAY?!
- White people: You have to wait for the facts before you talk about Ferguson!
- Eyewitnesses: He was on his knees with his hands up.
- Medical examiner: There was no gunpowder residue on Mike Brown, no sign of struggle, and there were entry wounds on the inside of his arms and the top of his head, implying he was on his knees with his hands up.
- Convenience store owner and clerk: There was no robbery and we didn't call the cops.
- Ferguson PD: Okay, we admit it, Wilson didn't know anything happened at the convenience store and we determined no crime was committed.
- White people: Nobody can say what happened! We still have to wait for the facts to come in!
Ok so I didn’t even watch the MTV VMAs but I was on Facebook and came across a buzzfeed article about the moment of silence for Mike Brown at Ferguson and I was shocked at the comments that people posted.
White people…. Why? Do yall just lack empathy?